Tyson is passionate about helping others navigate through the various legal issues we often face. His ‘bread and butter’ practice areas include estate planning, asset protection, probate, business law, landlord/tenant disputes, contract law, as well as any and all things related to real estate investing. Although Tyson has spent the majority of his life in Oklahoma, he has deep family roots in southern Utah and has developed a great love for the people here.
While at OU Law, Tyson had the privilege of serving the many Indigenous tribes in the state by preparing free estate plans, assisting in a probate process that is unique to the Native American people, and providing general legal help. He also spent time in the Oklahoma County District Court, where he served as a judicial extern for Judges Allen J. Welch and Richard W. Kirby on their Probate, Guardianship, and Adoption docket.
Tyson is a licensed Attorney and Realtor in the State of Utah. He often uses his training and experience in both areas to compliment the other, giving his clients an added advantage when buying or selling real estate. As an extra service, he also offers free basic estate plans to individuals who buy or sell with him.
He loves spending time with family, watching and playing sports (especially football, basketball, and lacrosse), enjoying delicious food, going on hikes in beautiful southern Utah, and nerding out to Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings.
- Real Estate Law (Landlord-Tenant, Lease Disputes, Adverse Possession, etc…)
- Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning/Asset Protection
- Business law
- General Civil Litigation
- 2020 Juris Doctor, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- American Indian Law Review
- 2017 Bachelors, Psychology, Brigham Young University-Provo
- Utah Bar – Probate/Estate Planning Section
- Utah Bar – Real Property Section
- Southern Utah Bar
- National Association of Realtors
- Washington County Board of Realtors